can't log in to df forums on mobile app?????

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
I got that message and app wouldn't open, I cleared cache and now it opens but when I log in I get the message again, I will un install now and see if it works:)

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
Still won't log in, after being reinstalled? ????

faded1

Reaction score
The app will not let me log in after an install, reinstall, clearing cache, or clearing app data... Not sure what the issue is, but I am glad I'm not the only one with this problem.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I think the problem is on our side, not your side. The error I got said it may be a plugin issue. We'll try to get this fixed for you guys

Tapped from a Nexus

faded1

Reaction score
Yeah...just noticed I have the same problem. For what its worth I have a Verizon Note 2, rooted, running Carbon ROM.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
So I just notice I can't download apps from app store, is it down??, is there a connection?

I really doubt it. The issue with the app is just a plugin that probably needs to be updated.

Can't say exactly why you can go to the Play Store but can't download apps. Do you have a good signal? Can you go to the Play Store on the Web & download apps?

Tapped from a Nexus

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
I really doubt it. The issue with the app is just a plugin that probably needs to be updated.

Can't say exactly why you can go to the Play Store but can't download apps. Do you have a good signal? Can you go to the Play Store on the Web & download apps?

Tapped from a Nexus
Credit card date expired, put in new date and play store works, still can't log into df mobile app...sucks!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I am able to log in via the Tapatalk HD app on my Note 2...I have read thru the thread - see where some have uninstalled / reinstalled but can someone try to clear app cache / data (this will erase your info within the Tapatalk so you will be prompted to re-enter your Tapatalk ID if using the Tapatalk app & to sign in using your user ID / password.

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
I am able to log in via the Tapatalk HD app on my Note 2...I have read thru the thread - see where some have uninstalled / reinstalled but can someone try to clear app cache / data (this will erase your info within the Tapatalk so you will be prompted to re-enter your Tapatalk ID if using the Tapatalk app & to sign in using your user ID / password.

Ok I'm in!:), just logged into df app and it worked, don't have a clue of what fixed it.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter

It's not Tapatalk, I'm able to use Tapatalk without a problem. It's seems like it's only this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkdrodiforums.activity

Tapped from a Nexus

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Ok I'm in!:), just logged into df app and it worked, don't have a clue of what fixed it.

Awesome!

Hopefully it is resolved for all of the DF specific app users ;)...