Can't log in to amazon apps

challenger fan

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I've tried to log on to amazon mp3 and amazon kindle players using my online password but it keeps telling me I have the wrong log in. Any ideas of what it might be?

Thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I've tried to log on to amazon mp3 and amazon kindle players using my online password but it keeps telling me I have the wrong log in. Any ideas of what it might be?

Thanks!

My guess is you're using the wrong password. Go to Amazon on line, get hold of customer service for the Amazon mp3 app and see if they can help you. You will need to call them and they will probably verify who you are and reset your pass word.

OP
C

challenger fan

Reaction score
I've already changed my password and it's still not working. I can log on to amazon.com on my computer, but nothing happens on my droid. Very strange.

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Did this ever get worked out? It won't let me sign in now. I know I'm using the right login info, I tried going into settings>manage applications>amazon appstore then clearing cache and data, still won't let me login. Keeps saying "There was a temporary error signing you in. Please try again in a few moments." It has been doing this for the last 4 days!

OP
C

challenger fan

Reaction score
Actually it turned out that my Amazon account didn't have my cell # anymore. I re-entered it and it worked! See if that's the same problem.

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Got it, this is what fixed it for me.

Logged in to Amazon on my pc and clicked on "my account" in the top right of the page.

Scrolled down to the "digital content" box and clicked on "your apps and devices."

Box on the right hand side of the screen where it says "your devices" and saw that I had 24 different devices (all for the same phone) listed LOL.

Deleted all but the most recent one and now I can sign in. Guess I'm flashing too many ROMs or something hahaha.

Could you do me a favor and edit your original post, change the title so that it says [FIXED] or [SOLVED] in the title that way if other people have an issue they can use this post and try both of our fixes.

bigdog357

Reaction score
wow u guys on here rock,did what u said and it worked great,thanks for all the help.