cant load webpage unless on wifi

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by ImJustMeow, Mar 18, 2013.

1. ImJustMeow

ImJustMeow New Member

My browser(chrome and dolphin) won't load a webpage unless it's a mobile site. Or unless I'm on wifi. My wifi is like 10 times faster than 4G. And i have great signal. All bars and both arrows are blue. Why is it doing that? It was working fine until a few days ago
  2. finndo77

finndo77 New Member

I know this question has been covered in a couple other places, but I Wanted to add something that I just remembered. When I was on Sprint I was told that because it was a CDMA network that you needed to update the phones PRL every so often, especially if you moved more than 50-75 miles from your home area (even if you have already returned), because it contained information for your phone on the local cell towers to the area you are at, and if you spent some time away, it might have auto updated to a different location, also something may have changed with teh local towers (lease ran out and not renewed because of too much overlapping coverage, or a new tower put up). Or if you are going some where else, updating it would improve your reception while there). My LG spectrum let us update the PRL before it was updated to ICS, but I Cannot find any way to update it now (it was separate from the "software update" button). As I've said I won't be getting my Razr HD until tomorrow at the earliest, so I do not know if that is even an option for you.
Search tags for this page

android cannot load webpage

android wifi troubleshooting
android wont load web pages on wifi
browser cannot load web page android
can not load a page unless wifi is off
can't load seach result on droid razr maxx hd
cannot load any web page android
cant load load webpage galaxie s4
cant loadweb pages on android
dolphin wont load web pages 4g
droid rarz maxx wont load on 4g