1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't leave well enough alone!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by swizzcheez, Feb 19, 2011.

1. swizzcheez

swizzcheez New Member

Every time I come and surf the forums, I HAVE TO change something on my phone. Rom, Kernel, or theme. I can't stop. I got a blazing fast and silky smooth phone that reacts better than I could ever wish for. YET I still want more. Is there ever a point when you can say "that's enough"?
  2. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Nope!! Haha! I think Droid rehab classes are getting ready to start up though :blink:

DroidForums Junkie!!
  3. Ben719

Ben719 New Member

haha yea, I'm the same way. When I first came to this website I had already root'd/rom'd and I was looking for a place that had physical mods, like case modification or heatsink or something like that. No dice there, but at least I can get my mod fix whenever I want here :biggrin: