Cant install themes

doublea500

Reaction score
i have the d1 and ud2.5 and i was trying to install nextheme(great theme may i add) and i used clockworkmod to flash it and everything went fine but there was no changes and i still had the default ud theme. Then i flashed the same thing again, and redled the theme and flashed it again the i tryeed to get the renovated theme and still had the same problem. I was using nextheme on 2.4 and i flashed 2.5 withought wiping and the themes dont work. Any suggestions?
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Wait.....so wers u attempting to install the 2.4 theme on 2.5 ? if so that is probably part of the issue...also i believe sum peiple are having probs applying themes do to not enough free space available in the system....if that is the case u may need to remove some system apps/etc to free up some space.

bamick823

Reaction score
Im having the same problem. But I have plenty of room in storage. Tried the lunar theme for 2 .5 using sprecovery. Everything said it installed but when rebooted still had the default theme

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
from the nextheme thread

"If when you flash if the framework does not take I suggest removing all apps from system/app that are not themed and are in the market, like Mapps, Street, CarHomeGoogle (not CarHomeLauncher) and reflash the theme. "

kwood129

Reaction score
You can also move a bunch of your ringtones to your sd card. They will still work and it will free up a ton of space.

bamick823

Reaction score
Nothing is themeing. Framework apps nothing! Has nothing to do with storage

OP
doublea500

doublea500

Reaction score
K ty guys i moved the stuff to sd card, will theme later and ill post if it works or not

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

PARick

Reaction score
Im having the same problem. But I have plenty of room in storage. Tried the lunar theme for 2 .5 using sprecovery. Everything said it installed but when rebooted still had the default theme

Where is luna theme for 2.5?

Last edited:
OP
doublea500

doublea500

Reaction score
freeing up space worked... i ended up deleting may ud live themes that i dont use:D now i got 10mb leftover. its like money lol

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

It's uploaded on my main website (HERE) and works great. I don't know why bamick823 can't install it? Maybe you put some apps on your system and filled it up or something. I am using clockwork, but that makes no difference really. If my Luna Theme won't install, I suggest you do a clean install of UD 2.5 then install the Luna Theme over it before you do anything to your phone... Peace...

PARick

Reaction score

It's uploaded on my main website (HERE) and works great. I don't know why bamick823 can't install it? Maybe you put some apps on your system and filled it up or something. I am using clockwork, but that makes no difference really. If my Luna Theme won't install, I suggest you do a clean install of UD 2.5 then install the Luna Theme over it before you do anything to your phone... Peace...

Thanks! Best theme out there in MHO!