Can't install the most BA Inc ROM!!!!!

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by jimmyco2008, Feb 24, 2011.

1. jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008 Active Member

Ratings:
    +1
    So I posted this in the DX thread earlier today, I was in a terrible rush haha

But here's a proper post.

I am trying to install an RUU-based port of the Droid Incredible S, the successor to the Droid Incredible. I don't know when it's coming out, but it has Sense 2.0, which I think is byfar the best Android UI ever. And since it's a Dinc based port, everything will or soon will work, something Desire Z/HD ports lack.

So I reformat data and clear the cache in ClockWork recovery (also tried this in Amon Ra) and install the ROM from Zip. It gets almost completely done, then gives me a "line 98" error, and I get a code-like message with "busybox" in it.

Busybox has to do with root, right? Because otherwise I never installed such a thing...

And I would post this on XDA, but they have a fun policy of not letting people who never posted post in a ROM thread...

So any ideas, guys? I'm running Fusion Gingerbread right now just fine. And as always, thanks!