1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't Install Angry Birds on 2.1

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by shoot2scre, Nov 26, 2010.

1. shoot2scre

shoot2scre New Member

Just updated. Wiped first.

Used titanium backup to restore apps. Angry Birds won't install now. Won't restore using TI and install fails when I try to install off SD card/market. Any ideas?
  2. dredhead407

dredhead407 New Member

try reinstalling the rom but only wipe data and cache. Same problem happened to me and with days of trying to fix it-that worked! Hope it works for you too.
  3. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy New Member

do you have enough space? installed fine here
  4. shoot2scre

shoot2scre New Member

I moved a bunch of apps to the SD card... still wouldn't install (so it's not a lack of space).

I wiped again, and instead of trying to restore it using TI Backup I installed it straight from the SD card... still won't install after a fresh wipe. Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: Booting into Recovery and Wiped Data/Cache 3 times before installing 2.1 again. Working now. Odd issue though. Wonder what trips that up. Something with Rom Manager not effectively wiping Data/Cache?
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2010