1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't install an update.zip in SPRecovery

Discussion in 'cvpcs' started by jimholcomb, Dec 31, 2010.

1. jimholcomb

jimholcomb New Member

I'm not able to install either Titanium Backup from an update.zip or the new market app that Armyof2 posted in another thread.

I've never been able to install TB that way, either as a system or user app, and TB and the market app both fail with Installing update... and then Installation aborted.

I've never had a problem installing Sapphire over several releases and I've installed several kernels and a theme or two in this manner without any problems.

Any ideas on what's wrong? Are there log files that I can view for the failed installs? I'm running Sapphire 2.0 but never got TB installed when I was running 1.10.

Thanks,
    Jim
Search tags for this page

apply update from zip installation aborted

cant install update zip

cant install update.zip

install aborted update.zip not signed help

installion aborted zip recoverydownlod
sp recovery.zip
titanium backup update.zip fail
why i cant download update.zip