Can't install Amazon App Store

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
No, the app was straight from Amazon.com. Besides it's not just apps downloaded from Amazon.com, it's any app downloaded in any way other than off the play store. It seems any screen type filter or app that messes with overlays causes this disruption. Also I saw mention in other threads that Juice Defender caused similar problems.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with voice to text translation. Please excuse minor spelling/grammar/punctuation errors.

2x actually fixed their filter...

----posted maxx'ed out----

SallyC

Reaction score
Also I saw mention in other threads that Juice Defender caused similar problems.

I confess total ignorance as to what a "screen filter" is, but I do know that JD has a work around installer that pops up with some updates and allows for successful updates.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I confess total ignorance as to what a "screen filter" is, but I do know that JD has a work around installer that pops up with some updates and allows for successful updates.

A few apps bring the screen brightness down lower than stock. Basically it looks as if you drew a shade across your screen.

If your phone is at 20% brightness add a filter and its possible to get 0%.
I noticed no battery saving, but it does help at night.

----posted maxx'ed out----