1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't install a custom ROM

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by Droid Firefighter, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter New Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    I just spent a few hours on the computer trying to get a ROM installed (widow hd blacked out). Once the download was complete I checked the md5 sum and it matched. Moved it to the phone on external & internal (different times) sd cards and ran safestrap. Activated slot 1, attempted to install the rom and it failed saying no md5 sum existed. I figured ok something went wrong on the transfer. Downloaded another rom via goo.im manager straight to the phone. Exact same problem. When I look at the file on the sd card via safestrap I see a blank page and not the zip file icon. I have triple checked to make sure I have root (thank you Kachow) and it's still good. What am I missing? This is the third phone I've rooted and rom'ed so I'm very familiar with the processes and I've tried what I know.
  2. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter New Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Anyone?
Search tags for this page

can't install custom rom

cannot install roms why
cant install any roms on razr maxx

custom rom error status 6

droid x2 cant install custom rom

how to install a custom rom droid razr maxx hd
how to install the custom rom for x2