can't hold onto the gps signal

TigerMc

Reaction score
I don't know what's going on, but my phone can't hold the gps signal for more than about 20 seconds. Whether I'm trying to find my way to an unknown location with gps, or using Endomondo for my cycling route, I'm constantly getting, "GPS signal lost." After a 10 mile bike ride, endomondo was showing I'd gone 2 miles because it had no idea. My riding partner has a droid maxx as well, and had no problems at all. With or without endomondo, when i turn on the gps, I can watch the signal blinking off and on. What's going on?:crying:

maico1

Reaction score
I don't know what's going on, but my phone can't hold the gps signal for more than about 20 seconds. Whether I'm trying to find my way to an unknown location with gps, or using Endomondo for my cycling route, I'm constantly getting, "GPS signal lost." After a 10 mile bike ride, endomondo was showing I'd gone 2 miles because it had no idea. My riding partner has a droid maxx as well, and had no problems at all. With or without endomondo, when i turn on the gps, I can watch the signal blinking off and on. What's going on?:crying:

I have the same problem. Went for a 60 mile ride today and Endomondo recorded 30 miles. Strava had 50. This thing is going back.