can't hear callers well

gymangel812

Reaction score
in the past few days, i haven't been able to hear people on the other end of the call very well. i don't think the volume got turned down, from what i could check in settings but i can't seem to find exactly where call volume was. where can i find those setting to see if they got turned down?

1android

Reaction score
why dont you just use the volume rocker on the side of the phone to adjust as needed? I personally feel that the call sound quality in the thunderbolt is not as good as the droid X. That is the ONLY thing that I felt the X is better at though.

If you need to view the volume settings go, settings/sound/volume.

OP
G

gymangel812

Reaction score
It is all the way up. It wasnt this quiet till a few days ago.
why dont you just use the volume rocker on the side of the phone to adjust as needed? I personally feel that the call sound quality in the thunderbolt is not as good as the droid X. That is the ONLY thing that I felt the X is better at though.

If you need to view the volume settings go, settings/sound/volume.

ogmodnar

Reaction score
Having exactly the same issue, was fine and now in call volume is much lower. I also checked that everthing was all the way up. Interestingly, speakphone volume is good, so only problem is in call volume for "regular" speaker.

I did try reboot, them factory reset.

Also, when I check to amplify for hearing aid, I do not notice any difference.

Anyone have any ideas what else to try before I send it in ?

Thanks!

AllenEllis

Reaction score
I'm having a similar issue. Make sure to move your ear around slightly - I've found that tiny movements can make the difference between barely hearing something and it being way too loud.

Unfortunately I do think it's harder to understand people on the other end than with my D1. Maybe VOLTE will come out on day and astound us...

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums