1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't have my Bionic near a Radio or External Speakers

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by CaptM, Sep 20, 2011.

1. CaptM

CaptM New Member

Well, I've seen something like this before with an older BlackBerry, you could always tell when a call was coming through because any speaker around you that was turned on would go nuts.
    We'll I'm having that issue with the Bionic, but it's not just when a call comes in, it's when the network fluctuates or when I recieve an email or text and sometimes just random.
    I am using the desktop dock while I'm at work but the power source is near my radio and i have speakers hooked up to my computer. Sometimes it's so long and loud that I have to shut everything off or move my Bionic to the other side of my desk.

Anyone else get this?
  2. Mustang02

Mustang02 Well-Known Member

Yes. It does it over my wired headset at work. My Thunderbolt also did it.
  3. ice456789

ice456789 New Member

That's the GSM radio for you. One of the few drawbacks to 4g (besides battery drain). If you have ever had any AT&T or T-mobile phone, it does the same thing. It is extremely frustrating. If you turn the 4g radio off, you won't have that problem. Of course then you won't have 4g. :)
  4. crxlvr

crxlvr New Member

i couldnt even talk on the phone it was so annoying
  5. Crazed_Z06

Crazed_Z06 New Member

Same thing happened on my Thunderbolt.. It's the 4G radio..
  6. chukeee

chukeee New Member

Don't seem to have that issue. And I keep my thunderbolt next to my radio and speakers. And I'm familiar with that buzzing noise when I used to have a gsm phone from ATT.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums