1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't get ShapeWriter keyboard to work on Incredible

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Droid-Incredible, May 5, 2010.

1. Droid-Incredible

Droid-Incredible New Member

I use ShapeWriter on my MotoDroid and love it.

I recommended it to a friend who just got an Incredible today and helped him download it. Went into settings and told "Language & Keyboard" to use it via a checkmark. Unfortunately, it didn't replace the original keyboard and I can't figure out how to replace the original keyboard. Wasn't a problem like this on my MotoDroid.

Any ideas where I go next to try to get it to work?
  2. itladyee

itladyee New Member

Same issue here, was hoping to find an answer or at least confirmation.
  3. itladyee

itladyee New Member

I got it to work (in a round about way). When in settings, language & Keyboard - I have shapewriter checked. Usually when you have more than 1 keyboard active you get an option to select your keyboard. I never saw that.

After continuing to read the forum I decided to try "Better Keyboard". I downloaded and "enabled it" (same screen)...then went I went to a screen to start using the new keyboard - I got an option to choose the keyboard and shapewriter was listed.

I selected shapewriter and now I'm able to use it.
Search tags for this page

shapewriter incredible 2

shapewriter keyboards