1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cant get Rid of Liberty

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by superglen99, Feb 11, 2011.

1. superglen99

superglen99 New Member

Wow never seen this before. I have wiped data and cache 3 times each and dalvik cache, loaded up 3 different roms and yes wiped after each but every time I still get the Liberty boot animation! It's nuts!! How is this possible after wiping everything several times?? and loading a completely non Liberty Rom? any help?? I want a new boot animation lol. On another note I tried Gummy Jar and stock rooted OTA and the camera does not work on any of them. I reverted back to an old nandroid from December (still getting the Liberty boot animation) and the camera works.
  2. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

I think the animation is either in the phones version of a BIOS or on the SDCARD....there are a few free apps that will allow you to set different animations. Maybe DL one and try and change it.
  3. Steady Hawkin

Steady Hawkin Fueling The Revolution Developer

Download dx/d2 logo changer from the market