1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

cant get rid of apex!!!!

Discussion in 'Apex' started by bertosaurus, Nov 16, 2011.

1. bertosaurus

bertosaurus New Member

ok so i used rom manager to install apex 2.0 on y d2 (gb) and i just cant seem to get on reboot recovery to install a different rom... ive tried using rom manager and liberty tool box and i cant. ill try to recover and itll just reboot and show the words google and the apex logo. i tried using rsd lite by getting my phone on boot loader mode but it wont come up. i also plug in my phone into my computer and it wont recognize it.... help please! :)
  2. loki993

loki993 New Member

Find Droid Bootstrapper. Its around here though I don't know the exact link, maybe in one of the Liberty threads. Install that then you can boot into recovery with that.
Search tags for this page

ban to get rid of apex

cant boot apex rom