1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't Get past M logo..

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Force1stiptopped, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Force1stiptopped

Force1stiptopped New Member

So ive been rooted for months now, just recently flashed BB6.2.1 yesterday. Everything was fine until today on my lunch i was playing angry birds only to have my touch screen go out. The phone was fully functional, but the touch screen did not work at all.

I rebooted the phone only to have the same problem. Thinking it was the rom, i re-flashed the backup i had made before.. still nothing. Thinking it was BB in general, i attempted to flash back to a UD backup i had previously... Nothing..

now i have tried so many re-flashes and data/cache wipes that my phone is literally stuck at the moto-logo and will not boot.

any ideas... or is my 14 month old droid done for? :(
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Pull the battery and wait a minute then insert the battery and boot into recovery

My addiction