1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cant get market updates

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by kingdroid81, May 19, 2010.

1. kingdroid81

kingdroid81 New Member

I had the stock rom for awhile themed out with 1.5.1 glass-esqe. It was working flawless for a couple of weeks and loved it!! But when I got market updates, they would download, and right at the very end, the market forcecloses. I had about 6 or 7 app updates and I couldnt get the update.. I thought it was a widespread problem. But, I went to a backup I had made from koush's rom and the moment I downloaded it , I got all my updates. The reason I went with jrummys rom is because of the scripts you can run to get rid of all the bloatware. Now I gotta run koushs rom to get my market updates. Can you run scripts thru terminal emulator with koushs rom? Any and all help would be appreciated, thanks!!
  2. SlateJones

SlateJones New Member

I had the same problem, but it was only after applying the MetaMorphs. The rom and the small update work perfectly for me.