1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't get into recovery

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by danielkr, May 16, 2011.

1. danielkr

danielkr New Member

DX Giberated .591 and 0.5, I used clockwork to make a backup and installed a .zip that was supposed to remove throttling, now I am in a reboot loop that loops through the rotating Liberty emblem.

I can get into bootloader, but when I try to use Power/Home then Search to get into recovery all I get is the Exclamation mark screen.

Any ideas how to get back to clockwork from here, or am I stuck with SBF? And once I SBF and reinstall DX bootstrapper will I be able to get back to DX/GB simply by restoring the backup, or will I have to go through the upgrade process again?

Thanks,

Daniel
  2. danielkr

danielkr New Member

nm, I used the battery pull method described here (Boot Into Recovery From Power Off State) none of the other methods I tried seemed to work for me. Recovered the backup I made in clockwork I had made before applying the mod.