cant get into recovery or even factory reset.... help?

savini72

Reaction score
alrite so im thinking you getting a new ROM or even a new theme. i tried going through rom manager and no luck. tried power and pressing X.....no luck.
when i turn off my phone and turn it back on i have no boot loader screen, just goes from the the "M" to the "slide to unlock". when i use rom manager and try to go into recovery, phone shuts off and again just starts the phone back up. really need help.

could someone post a link for RSD lite and a non RAR version please to help me out? i tried finding one and have had no luck.

mister mister, i cant unroot my phone and i need help!

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Open rom manager, then go near the bottom and select 'flash alternate recovery' then go back to the top and select 'flash clockworkmod recovery'. Also to be clear you are trying to boot into recovery, NOT bootloader, correct?

And if you want to do a factory data reset, you do that through the menu system on the phone:

menu -> settings -> privacy -> factory data reset

good luck

OP
S

savini72

Reaction score
yeah nothing is working at all. in RSD lite it wont even show my device (how to u run as admin?) iv done the RSD efor with my friends phone and it worked fine without changing any settings.... and yes i cant geting recovery. but i can get into bootloader

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
yeah nothing is working at all.
and please people, "doesn't work" is not an error msg.

Can you use rom manager at all? What is the error message you got when you tried the steps I already gave you?

OP
S

savini72

Reaction score
sorry haha. alrite i can get into rom manager fine and download new roms. my phone will not go into recovery. i tired your way, tried turning off and holding X. im not getting any error messages, phone just goes to the M and turns on.

i tried the Bootloader and RSD lite and it never recognized my phone..

OP
S

savini72

Reaction score
nevermind, now it works? think the droid just got mad that i kept trying to get into recovery so it finally let me do it. thank god! hahahah