1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

cant get into recovery mode?

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by igobyfitz73, Aug 9, 2010.

1. igobyfitz73

igobyfitz73 New Member

I recently flashed UD Extreme 6.0.0. to my moto droid 1. now i cant get to recovery to flash a theme. I've tried rom manager reboot recovery(yes i have flashed clockwork to it), i tried holding the power button and hitting reboot to recovery, and i tried powering off and holding down the power button and x at the same time. please help thx.
  2. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

Rom Manager sux with Froyo, major issues. Either flash CW a couple of times or flash SPR
  3. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Okay, try this......... power completely off (if you have to pull the battery). Then open the key board, press the x first and hold it, then press the power button. Once the M appears you can let go of the power button but continue to hold the x button. Your recovery should appear shortly thereafter. Just dont let up on the x button until it does.
  4. igobyfitz73

igobyfitz73 New Member

it didnt work for some reason, but i reflashed sprecovery and got it. Thanks for the help.
Search tags for this page
android cant get into recovery
cant acess recovery mode gs2
cant get chinese phone to boot to recovery

cant get into recovery

cant get into recovery mode droid2we