cant get into recovery mode?

igobyfitz73

Reaction score
I recently flashed UD Extreme 6.0.0. to my moto droid 1. now i cant get to recovery to flash a theme. I've tried rom manager reboot recovery(yes i have flashed clockwork to it), i tried holding the power button and hitting reboot to recovery, and i tried powering off and holding down the power button and x at the same time. please help thx.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I recently flashed UD Extreme 6.0.0. to my moto droid 1. now i cant get to recovery to flash a theme. I've tried rom manager reboot recovery(yes i have flashed clockwork to it), i tried holding the power button and hitting reboot to recovery, and i tried powering off and holding down the power button and x at the same time. please help thx.

Rom Manager sux with Froyo, major issues. Either flash CW a couple of times or flash SPR

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Okay, try this......... power completely off (if you have to pull the battery). Then open the key board, press the x first and hold it, then press the power button. Once the M appears you can let go of the power button but continue to hold the x button. Your recovery should appear shortly thereafter. Just dont let up on the x button until it does.

OP
I

igobyfitz73

Reaction score
Okay, try this......... power completely off (if you have to pull the battery). Then open the key board, press the x first and hold it, then press the power button. Once the M appears you can let go of the power button but continue to hold the x button. Your recovery should appear shortly thereafter. Just dont let up on the x button until it does.

it didnt work for some reason, but i reflashed sprecovery and got it. Thanks for the help.