Cant Get in Recovery

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
ok i really need help. I flashed UD 3.0.1 and Im not happy with it so I want to restore my old back up but I cant get in recovery. Everytime I try to get in recovery it gets stuck at Moto logo then boots up. the boots takes 10 min to get to desktop. really annoying. I've tried i t like 5 times already with no luck. Any idea what can i do to get in recovery and restore my old back ups :icon_eek:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Clockwork Notes:

The first thing about Clockwork is trying to get Rom Manager to flash a good copy onto your phone. Here is a fool proof method to determine whether you have a good copy before trying to reboot into it. Begin by scrolling down and flashing the alternative recovery – SpRecovery. After it successfully loads, scroll up and flash Clockwork. If it takes longer than 3-5 seconds to get the popup telling you the install was successful, reflash it over and over until you do get that popup in 3-5 seconds. Once that happens, you have a good install.

Once you have rebooted into Clockwork and are navigating through its menu, if at any time it hesitates that means it is about to reboot automatically. When Clockwork does reboot and the screen goes dark, immediately press and hold the X key until the phone reboots back into Clockwork. Clockwork will now be totally stable until you finish.

If the first thing you do with Clockwork, during any particular session, is to try and make a Nandroid backup and you get an error message (without regard to what it says), you should just wait a few seconds and not do anything. That is because Clockwork is about to reboot the phone. As stated above, as soon as the screen goes dark, press and hold the X key until the phone reboots back into Clockwork. Then start over and Clockwork will work as it was intended for the rest of the session.

OP
TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Thanks Dude. Im in. dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
scared the hell out of me too. I've been flashing for a while but for some reason couldnt figure what I did wrong. Thanks again

That's just the thing, you didn't do anything wrong. It's that stupid Clockwork app. I can fail on you at anytime. I used it for about 9 months.

You might want to check out Raidzero's new RZRecovery. It's working great now. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ra...-based-update-zips-battery-charging-more.html

It's been in development for a few months now and it had a rough start, but it's flawless now. I've had no malfunctions with it since version .17 and it's up to .21 now. Very nice software and great dev. He is very active and insanely responsive.