Can't get full charge

higgins

Reaction score
This is my first replacement for nexus. The first one got HOT within 5 mins of doing anything. My new one doesent do that. Anyway my battery tops off at 97% and phone says it full charge. Charge it all night and don't turn it off. Also I'm running Droid theory rom with Franco kernal.phone also did this on stock. Had this one a few days after xmas

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
This is my first replacement for nexus. The first one got HOT within 5 mins of doing anything. My new one doesent do that. Anyway my battery tops off at 97% and phone says it full charge. Charge it all night and don't turn it off. Also I'm running Droid theory rom with Franco kernal.phone also did this on stock. Had this one a few days after xmas

Been discussed many times. The phone does charge to 100, but maybe you don't notice it. Thing is that the battery is maintained around 97-98%.

I was a non believer in this, but it is true. If you don't believe us. Unplug your phone when its at 97% and plug it back in. Keep doing this unplug/replug every 5 min or so, called bump charging, and you will see it hit 100%

Big Ry

Reaction score

Funny you posted this...I just saw 100% for the first time ever today. The strange part about it was that it got to 100% after charging for only ~15 minutes from 60%ish. I'm running theory 2.2 BTW.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk