Can't get calendar from old Incredible to Razr

KelliBid

Reaction score
I went from the first Incredible to new Razr and I`ve got everything installed but I can`t get my old calendar over. Gmail is working. HELP!!!

DocsDad

Reaction score
I went from the first Incredible to new Razr and I`ve got everything installed but I can`t get my old calendar over. Gmail is working. HELP!!!

I assume your Incredible was not storing the calender on the phone. If not, go to settings/accounts/choose google/choose sync calender. I think that should do it.

I think :)

If its checked (synced). Open calender. open the menu/calenders/click google (gmail address) to get drop down. Then click your name which toggles to "synced, visible"

Make sure further calender entries default to this account. My phone was set up to store the calender internally and I had to change it

Last edited:

DocsDad

Reaction score
Any success? :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

OP
K

KelliBid

Reaction score
Any success? :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

Unfortunately I have both phones set just like you said. Even side by side I would add new entry to Razr & it synced the Incredible but not the other direction. I followed someone else's advice & cleared the cache from calendar application. They said it would sync back up but
it still hasn't brought back my stuff. Now my Incredible lost its calendar due to that. Bummer.
On anofher issue, i can't sync my FB calendar to the Razr. Any ideas?
Thanks for your help.

reallyneatgirl

Reaction score
When seeing that clearing the calendar cache removed your calendar information, I have a feeling that even though you were syncing your gmail calendar, when adding info through your phone it was defaulted to add to the phone calendar.

Have you gone online on your PC and checked your gmail calendar and made sure that the info was in fact there?