1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't get app "B-Folders" to work

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by placidsailor, Jan 6, 2010.

1. placidsailor

placidsailor New Member

Can anyone tell me how to get the app "B-Folders " to work? I can't even figure out how to cut and paste. It should be simple - just cut and just paste. But it just doesn't work. And what does "paste before" and "paste after" mean?What am I doing wrong? I have a Motorola Droid. Help Please! Thanks
  2. olaf.ohman

olaf.ohman New Member

B-Folders cut/paste

Cut/Paste Before/After can be used to reorder items in a folder or between folders. In B-Folders folders are ordered and you can move an item to a particular position - very usefull for task lists. I use it a lot for performing GTD (getting things done method).

Did you contact their tech suppor? The are very resonsive. They told me in the next update they will support auto-sorying of items as well.

Ah, I found the page:
    B-Folders for Android FAQ

See: How can I move items?

Regards,
    Olaf Ohman
Search tags for this page
b folder
b folders android app

b-folders

b-folders android help to directory

b-folders review

help with b-folders