1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't flash any ROM

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Roms' started by socram2k, May 26, 2012.

1. socram2k

socram2k New Member

Hi!
    I have a Milestone 2(A953) with the official 2.2.2. I rooted it but when I try to flash a ROM I get several errors.

I've tried with the Liberty3, it installs and when the phone is rebooting, It stucks on the Motorola logo bucle.

If I try with the CyanogenMod 9(from this forum), after it installs, appears the motorola logo once and then it stucks in a black screen, no matter how much time I left the phone in that black screen.

After both ROMS I have to flash with RSDLite because I can´t get to the recovery, only to the bootloader.

I've also tried with the official CyanogenMod 7 from its webpage and when I try to install it I get the status 7 error:
    I've read that I need to flash a 2.3.3 sbf, but I haven't found it for the A953.

Anyone can help me?
  2. albinoman

albinoman Developer Developer

There are two reasons none of these roms work 1. You're on froyo 2. These are built for the D2
  3. socram2k

socram2k New Member

totally newbie question, Milestone 2 isn't Droid 2? How can I get gingerbread? Do I need an official motorola froyo ROM?
    I've been using an HTC Dream and this is getting quite complicated.
Search tags for this page
albinoman rom update aborted
assert failed: run program

can't flash rom status 7

cm 7 fail install ota not gb leak
droid cyanogenmod install assert failed check kernel
droid x tmp check kernel
milestone cm 7.2 status 7
recovery froyo 2.2.2 milestone a953