1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't find Motorola USB networking on Command Prompt

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by baboulou, Jun 19, 2010.

1. baboulou

baboulou New Member

i was trying to create a virtual port with HW Virtual Serial Port but i wanted to know my moto doid's ip address, so i went to the command prompt and typed ipconfig/all while my moto droid is in diagnostic mode buti dont see Motorola USB networking and i can't open up a port, i tried 192.168.16.2, 192.168.10.109, and still nothing work.

And QPST still cant see my phone
  2. xmotox

xmotox New Member

I'm bring this back from the dead because I am having the same problem. I have the correct drivers and everything but it still doesn't recognize it. Please HELP!
  3. xmotox

xmotox New Member

Anyone? Still can't see anything in IPCONFIG and HW VSP.
  4. gsDroid

gsDroid New Member

I found my IP address

I went into Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-fi settings and did a long press on my connection. I chose 'Modify network' and it showed me the IP address. Then I cancelled out.

Edit: Sorry, you were looking for a usb IP and I responded with wireless.
  5. xmotox

xmotox New Member

No problem, thanks for responding. It's blowing my mind because RSD Lite recognizes that something is hooked up but it doesn't give any pertinent information. So I know that drivers are correct. I just can't understand why it's not working right. I know someone else has had this problem before and fixed it. Hopefully they see this and can help me out.
  6. gsDroid

gsDroid New Member

If you used the wired tether app connected to a windows machine, maybe you could get the ip address from the win machine?
  7. xmotox

xmotox New Member

That wouldn't work. I need the one that the NDIS creates when you're in bootloader mode.
Search tags for this page

command line in motorola

hw serial