cant find beautiful widgets :(

JimmySVT

Reaction score
I just got my Droid today and have been looking for beautiful widgets and can't find it. Is it not available anymore?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got my Droid today and have been looking for beautiful widgets and can't find it. Is it not available anymore?

Jimmy, I went right to it in the Market Place. It's under Beautiful Pictures. I have it as a saved search, it's available for .99.

Be aware though, this is the new Beautiful Widgets. It's not the original ones.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC claimed Copyright Infringement -- made Google take it down from the Market...

And it was back up a couple of days later with a new look... I backed up the old version of the app, but am using the new version right now.

OP
J

JimmySVT

Reaction score

Jimmy, I went right to it in the Market Place. It's under Beautiful Pictures. I have it as a saved search, it's available for .99.

Be aware though, this is the new Beautiful Widgets. It's not the original ones.[/QUOTE

Ok that's not the same thing. Just looked at the market. That's for pictures with flickr or something.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Pictures isn't Beautiful widgets. It is off the market right now, but it will be back soon. Yes there is a new look to it. The develope has been working on this. I am sure we will see it back shortly

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't realize it had been taken back down again. I have the updated version with the new look running on my phone now, but I also have the old version backed up. I wonder why the new version was taken down...

xanthias

Reaction score
Is there a reason those versions can't be posted here as attachments?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason those versions can't be posted here as attachments?

Reason A : since this is a public forum we wouldn't know who actually paid and who didn't. There is no way the developer could get paid or monitor it that way. I also have the old version backed up and if there was good way to host it to keep it honest I would. He will have the new version up very soon and all will be normal.

ke0kie

Reaction score
<<< also patiently waiting.

Basically, I want a well designed weather widget with over-lay on the flip clock.

There isn't another comparable option, is there?

--Scott

Aluminum21

Reaction score
on the devs twitter he said something about things being slow because of christmas and it was the weekend, seeing how both of those are now over it should be up soon

buzzdar

Reaction score

Basically, I want a well designed weather widget with over-lay on the flip clock.

--Scott
is wanting the same thing too

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

--Scott

HTC has left Weather Widget alone. Try downloading that.... has the exact same HTC appearance as Beautiful Widgets did... it's allows 'skins' to be applied however. And for the weather animation there is an add-on to install.

Doesn't make sense to me why this app is allowed to stay while Beautiful Widgets gets crushed :(