Can't find apps in market!!!

WarMachin3

Reaction score
I was looking for arcmedia and another app called ringlert...nether showed up but my friend right next to me with a droid 2 and my other buddy with the htc desire had them what gives? we tried to use the bump app to transfer them to but but no dice. any ideas?

Floridroid

Reaction score
Same problem here, I went and cleared the data and the cache of the app but still not working. most of my free apps are missing like bank of america and tripit. restoring my phone now and ill get back to you when im done.

Floridroid

Reaction score
I was looking for arcmedia and another app called ringlert...nether showed up but my friend right next to me with a droid 2 and my other buddy with the htc desire had them what gives? we tried to use the bump app to transfer them to but but no dice. any ideas?

is your phone rooted? if so what rom are you using?

joeybarclay

Reaction score
Market has problems now and then try clearing data/cache from market app and if that doesn't work just wait.

Floridroid

Reaction score
Update, I downloaded a new rom from Droid concepts and my market was working good but I didnt like the rom so I went back and installed Cyanogen mod again and my market is broken again..

Anyone has problems with their market and cyanogen mod?

Floridroid

Reaction score
I can find them on appbrain but when I hit the link to the market, it tells me that the app could not be found in the market.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Most likely market problems. It could also be that the apps are not compatible with your version of the OS. Some only work with 2.1, 2.2, etc.