Can't find apps after downloading...

JessicaMarie83

Reaction score
Just got my Droid 2 and love it! Installed the update yesterday and noticed that when I download something from the market it doesnt show up anywhere and I'm wondering if it could be an issue from the update is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas? Before installing the update my downloaded apps would show right up...thank you

pool_shark

Reaction score
Just got my Droid 2 and love it! Installed the update yesterday and noticed that when I download something from the market it doesnt show up anywhere and I'm wondering if it could be an issue from the update is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas? Before installing the update my downloaded apps would show right up...thank you

I have not experienced this. I have downloaded apps after the update and they are all here.

xandor

Reaction score
Likewise. I'm not seeing that either, and see them in the app drawer. I am using launcher pro, though, so if you're still using the default home it may be different.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

rgesner

Reaction score
Using AppBrain (AppBrain.com) to download and manage/update downloaded apps makes it a lot easier

Droid 2 OS 2.2.20

puyanera

Reaction score
Same issue

Hi, I just got the Droid 2 Global and tried to install an app (plants vs zombies) and can't find it on the phone either. I've installed a couple of apps and they all seem to show up just fine. This is the only one I have had an issue with. It says it has downloaded and installed but then doesn't appear anywhere on the phone. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Thanks

chrstdvd

Reaction score
Go into Menu>Settings>Applications>Manage Applications choose the ALL tab and see if you can find the app in question.

If I could not find it in my App Drawer, I would then go back to the Market and Download it again. Then after it is installed, Drag down the notification and launch the app and see it there was in "About" or "Help" that gave a clue.

If You found it in step one but not in App Drawer, then uninstall it via step one and re-download it and use the Notification to launch it.

puyanera

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I gave that a go but when i brought up the app from the notification drop down it just went to the app information page on the app market rather than loading the app. It still hasn't showed up anywhere on the phone though.

I went into settings and had a look at the list of apps in the 'Manage Applications' section and it shows up there but nowhere else on the phone