Can't find app

androidmoron

Reaction score
Hey all, I downloaded an app from a website but I do not know where the heck it went? I assume it is the download folder but I do not know how to navigate to it. The instructions on the website I downloaded the file from state to open the browser and go to "more", but there is not a "more" option. I would prefer to not load any other software on the phone if at all possible. My phone is a Bionic running Android 4.0(.4?) Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

mattjenn

Reaction score
In your app drawer there should be a app called downloads. If you don't see it there go to files then internal storage and scroll to download folder

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
What was the app?

You can use a file manager app like Astro or FX and find it that way.

OP
A

androidmoron

Reaction score
Matt, sorry to be such a moron, but how do I get to the app "drawer"? There isn't an icon that I can find anywhere for downloads.

@aaf, the program is spybubble. I am pretty sure my gf is cheating on me. So I can't load anything that will be visible on the phone. =(

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Matt, sorry to be such a moron, but how do I get to the app "drawer"? There isn't an icon that I can find anywhere for downloads.

The App Drawer is the Circle with 6 dots at the bottom of your screen, assuming you have ICS. The download icon will say Downloads and looks like a white square with a green arrow pointing downward.

OP
A

androidmoron

Reaction score
I think I remember seeing a red icon with some dots on it. Thanks a bunch. Is it in the same row as the text and phone icons? Did a google search for what the icon looks like. I don't think I have seen it on her desktop though. She may have moved it. Is there a way to get to the DL folder thru the settings?

Last edited:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it in the same row as the text and phone icons?

Yes, by default it's the one in the middle.

As I suggested, install a file manager program like Astro or FX and load it from there. They're both free.