cant find aokp themes and will the nexus themes brick me

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I saw on google there's themes for aokp but for other phones..
Any one know where the d4 themes are?
An if I flash a lock screen theme or somethin else for a nexus on my d4 will it brick me?

stkma70

Reaction score
No. I safe mode is the for a reason. Phone is unbrickable in safe mode. Just backup your rom before flashing, then flash the theme. If somethings goes wrong then just restore the backup

Sent from my ICS flavored DROID4

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Sounds good thanks..
Is there realy any difference in aokp and gummi?..gummi has some customizable add ons

stkma70

Reaction score
Not really. both have more customization then cm9, but they vary a little bit from each other. Let me know what happens if you do flash a theme though. Might persuade me to try it myself

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Not really. both have more customization then cm9, but they vary a little bit from each other. Let me know what happens if you do flash a theme though. Might persuade me to try it myself

I won't be able to do this til late sat..u wanna go ahead an try it and see how it goes?

stkma70

Reaction score
Gimme the theme link. ill do it tonight

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
The link on that page is "mods and themes" right above the aokp picture of the tablet

stkma70

Reaction score
Downloading the black exodus theme as we speak. Will report back in a few hours

stkma70

Reaction score
Btw I'm not on aokp. I'm on gummy nightly

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
So ur applying the theme to gummy?.
Do u know any one that can email whoever to put a pandora widget on the lockscreen?
My d2g cm7 had that option.

stkma70

Reaction score
So I tried it on gummy, and got stuck on the boot animation. Down loaded latest aokp, flashed it, and same thing, stuck on boot animation. So in lay man's terms, it doesn't work

Krooked247

Reaction score
Don't know if it is common knowledge but if ur looking to theme the d4 there isn't much goin on with that, but u can flash the blacked out gapps by stygian studios under the gnex themes section. I've flashed the gmail, contacts, gmusic, google voice, and the mms app and haven,t had any problems. I flash the rom, then regular gapps, and then the blacked out ones I want all in one shot fresh from the start so I wont have to reboot the rom for any reason(data issues). Its not like a complete theme but at least a lot is inverted. I also have a zip of dolphin mini blacked out that install for my browser. Don't know if this was worth knowing just figured id put it out there.

Krooked All Day