cant find a utility that works

tstout

Reaction score
hello,

i have an original droid razr that is rooted and stuck on gingerbread 2.3.6 and i cant seem to find a utility that is still around so that i can unroot my phone so that i can update it to the latest software. anyone know where i can find one? help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

outsid0r

Reaction score
hello,

i have an original droid razr that is rooted and stuck on gingerbread 2.3.6 and i cant seem to find a utility that is still around so that i can unroot my phone so that i can update it to the latest software. anyone know where i can find one? help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

best bet is to sbf up just to make sure it all goes right.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
hello,

thanks

BUMP!!! Can someone provide this OP a link to the proper Droid RAZR Utility for Gingerbread 2.3.6 so the OM can flash a fully stock OS and get back on the OTA upgrade path? I am mobile or I would help him.

Any Rescue Squad members out there??

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
OP
T

tstout

Reaction score
so i tired the utility 1.6 and the file for that cant be found either so that one dosent work either

avenged61973

Reaction score
I'm on the go today I had to go into work. If you can try a Google search on droid razr utility 1.6 and see what you can find. I will be home later if you can't find it I will try to help you then.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
so i tired the utility 1.6 and the file for that cant be found either so that one dosent work either
I have the original 1.6 zip file. PM me and let me know how you want me to get it to you.

avenged61973

Reaction score
Nice jp! I checked my computer when I got home from work and I no longer have it. Can't seem to find any active links.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Nice jp! I checked my computer when I got home from work and I no longer have it. Can't seem to find any active links.
Ok guys I'm confused (I know, that's not uncommon). I uploaded 1.6 to Google Drive and sent a link to tstout so he could download it. avenged1973 says he can't find the link (above). So, tstout, did you get the link? And, I'm not at all sure how avenged 1973 knows anything about the link...not that I have a problem with that it's just "how did that happen"?

avenged61973

Reaction score
I don't know about the link you sent. I was looking for a link that works on Google and couldn't find it. So when i got home from work last night I checked my computer to see if I still had the 1.6 utility still downloaded on my computer but I didn't. So I didn't get the link you sent! Lol sorry about confusing you.

OP
T

tstout

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm confused (I know, that's not uncommon). I uploaded 1.6 to Google Drive and sent a link to tstout so he could download it. avenged1973 says he can't find the link (above). So, tstout, did you get the link? And, I'm not at all sure how avenged 1973 knows anything about the link...not that I have a problem with that it's just "how did that happen"?

i got the link and downloaded it and it works good!

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I don't know about the link you sent. I was looking for a link that works on Google and couldn't find it. So when i got home from work last night I checked my computer to see if I still had the 1.6 utility still downloaded on my computer but I didn't. So I didn't get the link you sent! Lol sorry about confusing you.
avenged1973, sorry but the only person I sent a link to was tstout. Do you need a link to download 1.6 Utility also?