Can't figure out if this girl likes me

OP
S

skyshadow

Reaction score
Is she Simply Stunning or a Bugless Beast?

And this is why I come to this website lol, where else would I get such an awesome response

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
S

skyshadow

Reaction score
Sometimes they're worth getting fired.
Sounds like she's into you.
Be careful if she works for you, cause they're almost never worth getting fired and sued

No I work with her and to get fired I would pretty much have to kill a customer cause hr is so lax about everything. Its actually kind of unnerving on how much they let go.

nikecar

Reaction score
These are probably kids, and the next flavor of the month will come and go.

If anything, say you are going out for dinner or lunch one day, and ask if she wants to go.

ConqSoft

Reaction score

If anything, say you are going out for dinner or lunch one day, and ask if she wants to go.

True. How old are you and her? If under 18, disregard my picture request. :D

cmanfore

Reaction score
Is she the motorola devour lookin type or the razr maxx lookin type? Lol!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score

Excellent point. I also have a feeling if it were anything serious, the flirting would probably be more mature (I mean more adult, not XXX) and not so "I'm playing a game" feeling.

OP
S

skyshadow

Reaction score
Excellent point. I also have a feeling if it were anything serious, the flirting would probably be more mature (I mean more adult, not XXX) and not so "I'm playing a game" feeling.

I'm 22 and she's 27

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
Ok, now we want pics!

I'm firmly against dating at work, but at 22, unless you consider this a career, have at 'er!

She's flirting from the sounds of it, treat her like she's a younger sister. You care, but tease her like you only let her hang around for entertainment ;)

Reaction score
If she talks like that with other guys, it's just her being flirty. So try to pick up on how she is with others, if it is just you, then for sure you are golden.

Bottom line, nobody can tell you what she is thinking so just go for it, ask her out for dinner or a drink. Worst she can say is no.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Ok, now we want pics!

I'm firmly against dating at work, but at 22, unless you consider this a career, have at 'er!

She's flirting from the sounds of it, treat her like she's a younger sister. You care, but tease her like you only let her hang around for entertainment ;)

Concur. Fish in another pond. Work ponds are bad.

Give her just the tip. All women love this game. :)

Reaction score
It is true that work relationships can be bad but that is certainly not the end all be all rule. The best relationship I was ever in was with someone I worked with and everybody knew it and there was never an issue. In fact the manager would make sure to give us the same days off. If I worked somewhere else, I wouldn't have had that luxury.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
OK guys let's be careful what we are suggesting in here. This is a family friendly forum and we do not allow inappropriate comments to be posted.

Sent From the Land Before Time...