Can't figure out if this girl likes me

skyshadow

Reaction score
In the past week at work this girl who works with me has been acting a lot differently to me. I was off work on Thursday and when I came back on Friday the first thing she said was how much she missed me. Then after during lunch she gave her whole pizza on account of she only bought it so she could get free delivery. When I asked why she said its cause I love you so much. She also told me to eat it all so none of the other slobs get any. She acted the same way on Saturday. Then today I sent her a message about how a creepy customer was asking for her and her phone number and she told me thanks for not giving him it. I then said in these exact words " no problem I don't have your number and I wouldn't give it out if I did. Her next message said " f-ing hilarious (she was talking about what I had said to that customer) I love u oh an my number for you is ........ when then proceeded to talk on fb chat for awhile until she went to bed. If it turns out that she does or doesnt either way i dont want it to be akward at work. Any females on here have any understanding of what's going on?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

slyestwun10

Reaction score
Girls love games,play along but seriously dating a coworker is a no no.... the age old saying don't sh*t where u eat fits well here...

OP
S

skyshadow

Reaction score
Yea man don't I know that I'm just wondering if she is serious

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
I agreee but in not such a gross way (but albeit true).

It was another saying that was passed down to me.

Don't get your meat from the same place you butter your bread.

Snow02

Reaction score
If you like her, go for it. Don't be a wuss.

tramp239

Reaction score
Go for it!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

JRParsons

Reaction score
Sometimes they're worth getting fired.
Sounds like she's into you.
Be careful if she works for you, cause they're almost never worth getting fired and sued

debrad0307

Reaction score
Sounds like some harmless flirting is taking place. The L word being thrown around like that is bothersome. I think you should go for it... if things don't work out then I would pray like hell that she isn't immature so you can remain working there. Its a risk but... is she worth it to you? She is quite obviously into the mind games... don't play along for too long. She'll get bored. Ask her to dinner or a movie. Maybe go out for a drink. Don't be a typical guy on these dates. That first date is really important to a girl. Lets us know what guys are all about. I won't get into what to say or what to do since I don't go on dates.. livin the married life here.

tappin and talkin on my BIONIC

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
No sane woman says she loves you randomly, suddenly, if you haven't really been talking much before. She could be flirting, she could just be playing a game to see if she can "get" you. I'm a woman and sometimes I don't even understand the stupid **** we do. *shrugs*

debrad0307

Reaction score
No sane woman says she loves you randomly, suddenly, if you haven't really been talking much before. She could be flirting, she could just be playing a game to see if she can "get" you. I'm a woman and sometimes I don't even understand the stupid **** we do. *shrugs*

I have to agree with you on that. I only say I love you to 1 person other than my parents. Not sure what her motive behind the L word is..

tappin and talkin on my BIONIC