Cant figure out how to add a picture to a fav contact

Reaction score
for the life of me i cant figure out how to add a picture to the favorite widget contacts. is that possible?

thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some things I think would be the same as the Droid.

Contacts, select contact, menu button, edit contact. Press on the picture symbol and it goes to the gallery.

If it's different on the Incredible, sorry, just trying to be helpful.

bl42ed0

Reaction score
The favorite widget uses the same picture as the one you chose in people. To select a photo for someone in people click on the photo frame icon next to where you edit your contact's name.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

diggity

Reaction score
A good alternate way to do this, if you don't happen to have the picture on your phone, is to add the picture to your contact on your PC. Log into your Gmail account on your PC and you can edit your contacts there as well as on your phone.

OP
S
Reaction score
A good alternate way to do this, if you don't happen to have the picture on your phone, is to add the picture to your contact on your PC. Log into your Gmail account on your PC and you can edit your contacts there as well as on your phone.

NICE did not know :)

OP
S
Reaction score
for some reason on the incredible favorite widget after you edit it on the PC in gmail the picture doesnt show up looks like you have to do it locally??? on thephone

diggity

Reaction score
for some reason on the incredible favorite widget after you edit it on the PC in gmail the picture doesnt show up looks like you have to do it locally??? on thephone

Just tried it, and it worked... kind of. It updates the picture in your actual phone contact list, but it doesn't refresh the widget for some reason. It will show up in the widget though if you remove the widget from your screen, and then add it again.

OP
S
Reaction score

Just tried it, and it worked... kind of. It updates the picture in your actual phone contact list, but it doesn't refresh the widget for some reason. It will show up in the widget though if you remove the widget from your screen, and then add it again.

Stupid question:

Where is the favorite widget? i dont see it in the list when i look for widgets?

its not there?

THANKS!

gatorbait

Reaction score
How is everyone's experience with adding contact pictures locally to the phone, and then making/receiving calls with contact pictures? The last time I tried to do it, the pictures that showed up after making/receiving a call were a blurry, pixelated mess.