Can't edit post on droidforums app

Reaction score
This has happened to me before and reinstalling always fixed it but not this time. Tried reinstalling 4 times. After I hit modify and the action box pops up, the word EDIT is cut off so I can't see or touch it. Pisses me off cause I mostly post on here thru my Droid X. Anyone else have this issue. I'm using the latest GB .591 leak with ZombieStomped custom ROM.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
The same has happened to me. I went to the market and emailed the developer with a screen shot. I got a pretty quick reply, asking what version I was using, from danDroid and said he'd contact the developer. So they are aware of the problem. But some where along the way by flashing new roms and reinstalling, the problem cleared up. But I still get fc's when trying to attach photos and backing out the app with the home button and trying to return to the same page, which I also mentioned in the email. Hopfully they'll have an update soon.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am having this problem to and started a thread yesterday about it....something about "our app needs an update"...

My thought is that the DF app simply isn't totally compatible with GB.

I am running GB on my D2. What about you guys?

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Yea we need to tell the Devs who run this forum and the app for it to fix this cause like I said, I only post on my PC once in awhile, 95% of the time I am using my Droid X to post on this forum, using the app.

I am running the newest version of GB .591 and I flashed the Zombie Stomped custom rom. Except for the editing my post issue, everything runs great.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Are you doing it right?...lol

I am on GB, and I can edit my posts through the app...selecting Modify allows me to Edit...

*Edited this very post to fix "cab" to "can" in the 2nd sentence...*
Sent from my GB'd Droid X

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm happy im not the only one. Is there a fix for this anyone has found? I have reinstalled but no good.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's not an app or forum issue, has to be a ROM issue

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been on liberty for a while and this just started happening. As a matter of fact it started right after I ran the Unthrottle hack that was posted in another thread.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score

That's kinda what I'm thinking. I had this issue when I first flash GB 588 but I just reinstalled the app and it fixed it. Also had it when I was still on Froyo and flashed the DarkSlide 4.9 ROM but did reinstalled then as well and it fixed it. Only since I flashed ZombieStomped over GB 591 did it not fix it after reinstalling. Btw, I wasn't aware that a new GB update came out after .591. When did that happen? And can someone link me to where I can get it please

CD95YJ

Reaction score

That's kinda what I'm thinking. I had this issue when I first flash GB 588 but I just reinstalled the app and it fixed it. Also had it when I was still on Froyo and flashed the DarkSlide 4.9 ROM but did reinstalled then as well and it fixed it. Only since I flashed ZombieStomped over GB 591 did it not fix it after reinstalling. Btw, I wasn't aware that a new GB update came out after .591. When did that happen? And can someone link me to where I can get it please

Mydroidword.com has the links to go from .591 to .595

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
See that post I just made is why I need to be able to edit. I misspelled and worded things wrong and its stuck that way unless I use my PC to go to my post and edit it lol friggin annoying

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score

Mydroidword.com has the links to go from .591 to .595

Word. So what kind if bugs and what not does this update fix. And does it change anything?