1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cant edit contacts

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by Holyeffenwow, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Holyeffenwow

Holyeffenwow New Member

sorry for posting this in more than 1 forum but I didnt realize I posted in the wrong place till after the fact... please bear with me I am a newb:biggrin:

almost all the contacts that were transferred from my old phone at the time of purchase show up as a "Motorola Services Contact from Motorola" when I try to edit them and have a message that says "Motorola Services Contact Information is not editable on this Device"

I can hide the contact but not edit but I really dont want a bunch hidden and duplicated contacts on my phone when I just need to do a simple address or phone number change. I took the phone to Verizon and they were dumbfounded and didnt know what to do .... any ideas?

Thanks
    Mike
  2. toymvr

toymvr New Member

I got the same problem the guys at store are lost
Search tags for this page

edit contact on motorola droid

editing motorola services contacts

i can't edit my rezound contacts