1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't download ROM manager

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by THier, Jul 19, 2010.

1. THier

THier New Member

Not sure if this is the correct area to post this,, but I seem to have problems downloading some apps. The one that really bothers me is ROM manager premium. It says purchased,, and when I go to download it it it has a "cancel download" button. So it is trying,, but won't download it. A couple others do this, ( a stopwatch app, and a couple of others). I have downloaded others after these, and while these won't download. I have rebooted the phone, removed battery, canceled and retried. I have sent e-mail to developer, but have received no reply. Any thoughts?

Oh, I am rooted with Sapphire ?? 07 ??

Thanks
  2. THier

THier New Member

Can anyone offer any suggestions? I still can't download ROM manager premium.

Thanks
  3. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Try cancelling the download and then trying to redownload .... if that doesn't work try uninstalling it and then redownloading it... sometimes this happens to me when I do a mass updaTE ALL, AND INSTALLING ONE AT A TIME SEEMS TO FIX IT USUALLY.
Search tags for this page

rom manager premium wont install

rom manager wont download