1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cant download pictures

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by txflea, Jan 16, 2012.

1. txflea

txflea New Member

If I am online and I find a picture I like I click on it and it says ''save image'' so I click that and then it says download fail. It does this to my music from myxer it does it to everything I try to download other than what I get from the app store. This is my 3rd Bionic in less than 4 months, between 3g/4g no connection problems I am beginning to think this thing is a friggin brick!
    My last Bionic I didnt have this problem, it automatically downloaded for me so what is this one doing wrong?

I am still having connectivity problems too, I can be on facebook and all of a sudden my 3G connection is just gone. Or I can be checking emails and have the same problem.

I am to the point of throwing this thing in the trash compactor.
  2. z96Cobra

z96Cobra Member

Download Astro File Manager. Go into its settings and select - download all files (it says something like that). That should fix your problem.
Search tags for this page
android bionic will not download pictures

cannot retrieve photo at this time facebook android

cant download facebook pictures to android
cant download pictures on android vivid
cant download pictures on my motorola droid
download facebook android for x2
droid x2 fails to download picture

facebook android cannot retrieve photo

i cant download pictures fron facebook on my android

i cant download pictures on my android

i cant download pictures to my android