Can't download netflix or hulu

Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me download the new netflix or hulu app. It always shows the download arrow and then nothing. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

km75

Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me download the new netflix or hulu app. It always shows the download arrow and then nothing. Any ideas?

What kind of phone do you have? Hulu and netflix are only compatible with a few devices at the moment.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

km75

Reaction score
Not sure about netflix. The DX is definitely one of the six compatible phones for hulu though. You are talking about downloading from the market right?

OP
B
Reaction score
Yea I am on liberty .8 and I am trying to download them from the market. When I click to download they start then stop and nothing else no matter how many times I try.

km75

Reaction score
I'm on liberty v 0.8 for my d2 as well. So I know for a fact that the hulu app is there. How long have you been on liberty and have you had any problems in the past with apps downloading from the market?

km75

Reaction score
Also have you tried it from the market on the web and the market on your phone?

OP
B
Reaction score
Im using the app and actually just tried downloading shaky tower and can't download that either so im guessing I probably can't download more. I've restarted and cleared cache. Maybe a re flash of liberty?

km75

Reaction score
Im using the app and actually just tried downloading shaky tower and can't download that either so im guessing I probably can't download more. I've restarted and cleared cache. Maybe a re flash of liberty?

That was going to be my suggestion to you. Let me know how it works out for you. I would think that re-flashing will do the trick though.