1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't download .mp3 attachment

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by vickibocc, Aug 4, 2011.

1. vickibocc

vickibocc New Member

A friend of mine is beginning a music career and often e-mails songs to me. I love to save the attachments to my phone to access anytime and/or have other people listen, etc. But I cannot get them to download for some reason. I've been sent a total of 5 files. I've been able to download only 1 of them. The only thing I can think of is it being a size issue. The one file I could download was 4.4MB, while the others range from 7-9MB. Still, I thought there was plenty of space on this phone to be able to handle that. Is there a setting I'm overlooking or just misunderstanding the capabilities of the phone? Help please!

Thanks! :icon_ banana:
  2. jag1966

jag1966 New Member

Don't use the native app to view and download. If you are using Gmail login through your browser and download from there.

Sent from my SCH-I510
Search tags for this page

android can't download mp3

can i download an mp3 attachment.to my phone
can't download mp3 android

can't download mp3 on android

cannot download mp3 files android
cannot download mp3 on android
cant download mp3 attachments from my email
download mp3 attahment samsong galaxy
how can i download an email attachment to my files for samsu
how to download attachment facebook android