Can't download/install themes

troutbeck27

Reaction score
OK weird problem.

I tried to change from the Liberty Theme to the Mysterious Beast Theme and I am experiencing some issues.

Things went as usual, although the download process seemed quicker than normal.

Anyhow the phone rebooted and when the install screen came on it said it couldn't install because the file doesn't exist. I have tried reloading the Mysterious Beast Theme as well as others and I am experiencing the same problem.

Any suggestion?

StarlessTexas

Reaction score
Go to the folder named liberty using file manager or whatever then go to downloads and delete everything and then try again..worked for me

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
T

troutbeck27

Reaction score
no luck does the same thing.

when it reboots after the logo (which ever one you have install) it reads...

ClockworkMod Recover v2.5.0.8
Waiting for SD Card to mount (20s)
SD Card mounted...

--Installing: SD Card:Liberty/download/LibertyTheme1.5.zip

Finding update package...
Opening update packaga...
E: Can't open /sdcard/liberty/downloads/LibertyTheme1.5.zip

(No such file or directory)

Installation aborted.

/tmp/recovery.log was copied to /sdcard/clockworkmod/recovery.log.

Please open ROM Manager t report issue.

jawonder

Reaction score
Go into:- settings - manage- application and delete the Liberty Toolbox you have then download the one from the market and try the Theme again . If that doesn't work them flash the Rom again just flash it over what you have without wiping or anything then try the Theme again .

shizumie

Reaction score
I am having the same problem with liberty toolbox. We have 3 D2's in the house all on lib 1.5 / none of us can download install anything from it. I have tried deleting files, re flashing, re-downloading from marked. nothing will work. Not a big problem for themes, as you can easily go to theme mirrors download and install, but i cant seem to find fonts anywhere else. would love to no if anybody help to resolve this issue.

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
im having the same problem, can install any themes or fonts.....what battery post are you referring to?

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
tyvm sir, but im asking if this is an acknowledged issue or not and how to fix it.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Looks like it might be a bug with Liberty Toolbox, as there are multiple users with the issue on this thread. Jrummy will most likley fix in the next Toolbox update.