1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't download from Browser D2G

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by sixstringedmatt, Jan 6, 2011.

1. sixstringedmatt

sixstringedmatt New Member

Hey all,

I am unsure if this is a Fission ROM or basic D2G issue, but I can't download anything from the Browser. PDFs, documents, .apks (for instance transparent GenieWidget, etc.). It gives me a Download Unsuccessful Prompt and says this file is not compatible with my device, no matter what the file extension.

Is there a fix for this? Wipe a cache, reinstall the ROM, is it a known issue? I searched and didn't find anything.

Thanks!
  2. wilboy

wilboy New Member

You can download Adobe reader (pdf) to the Market....If you can't download anything using native browser try to use Skyfire(also in the market). :)
  3. bitojoe

bitojoe New Member

almost every other browser will let you download files, ive run into this problem as well. i just use the firefox beta, it works great!
Search tags for this page

android browser can't download pdf

android browser untitled download unsuccessful

cant download android browser
cant download rom untitled
droid2 global download unsuccessful
motorola droid bionic browser cant download
untitled browser download
untitled can't download android x2

untitled download unsuccessful

untitled download unsuccessful fix