Cant download files

tkstock

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. Downloading attachments from gmail results in the "fetching..." dialog that never goes any further. I've seen a few other threads with similar issues, but no real solution. A DL manager is a workaround but not a solution. I tried an app called" Save My Attach" with no luck. Maybe I will try the IDM, and report back shortly.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tkstock

Reaction score
Garrett, I don't see an app in the market called "Internet Download Manager"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tkstock

Reaction score
Another update

I installed Blackmoon AttachSave. Didn't work right off the bat, but once I re-booted the phone, I started getting options when I clicked download or preview, and then I could select the appropriate app to open the file - even VCF files would import into my contacts!

I may try uninstalling it to see if the change will stay... report again soon!

tkstock

Reaction score
Yep, uninstalled AttachSave and Gmail still prompts me to open attachments! Yay!

cnmsales

Reaction score
I am also having this issue with downloading from websites in the browser. Cant fix anything. Running Lithium Mod .03. This has been ongoing but did used to work. Only file manager I have installed is ES FE

cnmsales

Reaction score
I get DOWNLOAD UNSUCCESSFUL in the task bar and if I click on that it states Cannot download. The content is not supported on this phone.

geronimogman

Reaction score
i am on ssX and it cant send mms either..i think these problems r linked as my downloads r sstuck in waiting for data connection...so it was fine before the rom..now im in distress! O HELP US CHEVY!