1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't Delete Headers In Gmail

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Papa Mike, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Papa Mike

Papa Mike New Member

The people that forward emails and don't delete their 'headers' drive me crazy, but worse than that I can't seem to find how to delete them when I want to forward the email with these HEADERS on my Droid X. I can delete anything in the 'subject' line, but nothing below that. I called Motorola support and talked with some guy in Asia and I couldn't understand what the guy was telling me so I hung up He called back in about an hour and told me to just 'highlight' what I wanted to delete and then just delete my little heart out, BUT the bad thing with that is the guy from Asia didn't have a clue what he was talking about because I tried that the first time I tried to delete and you can't highlight anything.....So if anyone has had this similar problem within Gmail I would really appreciate any help you can provide

thanks...Papa Mike

Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
Search tags for this page
android email delete headers
android email view headers
android gmail remove header forwarded message
deleting headers on forward gmail
email removing header gmail
gmail android forward email with header

gmail android full headers

gmail deleting headers

how delete headers in gmail