1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't create Nandroid backup?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mblair90, Dec 21, 2010.

1. mblair90

mblair90 New Member

I'm currently running UD 2.5 and want to install the revolution theme, so I figured I would make a nandroid backup. Unfortunately my phone doesn't seem to want to make this backup and it just gets stuck saying "Attempting Nandroid default backup." with an empty progress bar. I was able to make a backup before I installed UD 2.5, but now I am not able to? Any ideas?
  2. shmoo

shmoo New Member

What recovery are you running? And are you trying to make a simple or advanced nandroid backup?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. mblair90

mblair90 New Member

i can't check the version right now but i am using the one MotoCache1 provided in his tutorial. and i am making a simple backup.
  4. dbst

dbst New Member

Sounds like SP recovery, use Rom Manager to flash ClockworkMod recovery and try to make a backup with it
Search tags for this page

how to do nandroid backup on samsung exhibit