Cant connect to WiFi

davefromrp

Reaction score
I just got my phone yesterday and can not access my home WiFi...I am on Comcast with a netgear router. The wifi was newly installed 2 weeks ago and everything else running off the router is working fine. I keep getting a request for the password while which I provide but still no luck...HELP

Blown03

Reaction score
Is the password case sensitive? Reset the router password maybe.. Or does the router have connection limits? Meaning number of wireless connections it'll handle or allow?

swyped and tapatalked

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
Check if the password is correct again. Maybe you have it set to a limited amount of stuff can access your router.

ABQNM

Reaction score
I just got my phone yesterday and can not access my home WiFi...I am on Comcast with a netgear router. The wifi was newly installed 2 weeks ago and everything else running off the router is working fine. I keep getting a request for the password while which I provide but still no luck...HELP

Can you connect to other wifi networks? Or yours with security turned off? Do you have mac address filtering enabled on the router? If so, you need to add the phone MAC or turn it off.