Can't connect to Exchange 2010 SP1 w/ BB 6.1

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by bicoastalmogul, Dec 29, 2010.

  1. RegisteredJustforThis

    Joined:
    May 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hope this helps someone

    I recently rooted my HTC droid incredible, and flashed the newest OMGB] rom to my phone.

    I went to my accounts and sync setting, and attempted to add my GMAIL account. Tried everything to get it to work: pop3, imap, exchange. Nothing worked. Same stupid error. :icon_evil:

    I needed to change 2 things, make sure your gmail settings follow this:
    (by default my phone thought the server ActiveSync server address was gmail.com)

    Gmail Exchange ActiveSync server address: m.google.com
    Gmail Exchange ActiveSync domain: google
    Gmail Exchange ActiveSync user name: Your full Gmail address (e.g. me@gmail.com)
    Gmail Exchange ActiveSync password: Your Gmail password
    Gmail Exchange ActiveSync TLS/SSL required: yes

    Then I plugged my phone into my computer, and realized I left USB Debugging mode enabled. TURN THIS OFF!
    Settings>Applications>Development>UNCHECK USB debugging

    Alright, so I got out of the menus, enabled my Wi-Fi, connected to my wireless and tried to connect again..and SUCCESS! dancedroid

    Hope it works for someone else.
     
Search tags for this page
after 2010 exchange upgrade smart phones can't connect
,
android phone can't connect exchange 2010 server
,
bb 10 phone cannot sync to exchange on autoroam
,
blackberry can't connect to exchange 2010
,

blackberry cannot connect to exchange 2010

,
cannote connect motorola android to exchange server
,
droid cannot connect to exchange server
,
exchange 2010 android can't open connection to the server