Can't connect TB to open sd card

shooter_454

Reaction score
I have try everything I can think of....I have intstalled the drivers from the HTC site,I have check debuging,went to connect pc in setting and tried every option.It will charge when hooked to the usb but will not bring up anything in the notification bar.

I am new to HTC, but I have had the droid og,droidx,droidx2 and never had a problem opening the sd card.I pulled the 32g card and had to mount into a card reader to add my pics,music ect it worked but i'm wanting to root and it doesnt look like i can without getting it to open on the pc.

I should also say I have looked all over the place and found this to be a problem but haven't found a way to fix it,I'm running on a windows xp system.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
S

shooter_454

Reaction score
Just a update:I had tried everything I could think of and found online with no help,I called verzion today and told them what I had done and what was going on with the phone.The tech looked online and found that there was reports of some people not being able to link up from day one and said it sounded like a software problem and would be sending a replacement at no charge...

Just a heads up for anyone having the same problem,I don't have ins on the phone and it went though without a problem....